Occasional Visitor

Watching Carolyn on Denim & Company right now. The models all look lovely and are styled perfectly. I would love the opportunity to go to the website and click "BUY THE OUTFIT" that the model is wearing, all the way from blouse to skirt to boots to jewelry. Or to just buy a part or two. QVC would sell more and I wouldn't have to try to find an item number for one of the components.

Honored Contributor

You're right, QVC is missing a prime opportunity to sell more than just a shirt or a pair of pants.  How often have we had a poster frantically trying to find a necklace or a pair of shoes she saw on a model?  Why not sell the whole look?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I missed the outfit since I have not turned on my TV yet.

I saw Jane Tracey some time yesterday & she looked really good in her outfit. It was very slimming on her.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I think that is a great idea...most likely though a lot of the jewelry or accessories are not from Q but they should be.

QVC Customer Care

@Kerikns

@Kerikns wrote:

Watching Carolyn on Denim & Company right now. The models all look lovely and are styled perfectly. I would love the opportunity to go to the website and click "BUY THE OUTFIT" that the model is wearing, all the way from blouse to skirt to boots to jewelry. Or to just buy a part or two. QVC would sell more and I wouldn't have to try to find an item number for one of the components.

That is a fantastic idea, I will be happy to pass the suggestion along!!

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

It might be helpful, although many times the hosts are wearing some of their own belongings.

Honored Contributor

Didn't QVC have a show like that years ago?  I vaguely remember back sometime back maybe 15 or so years ... one of the male hosts did the show.

It didn't last long as I recall ....