New Contributor

Please bring back the InsideQ Magazine

Personally, I am disappointed. I loved getting the InsideQ magazine. I loved learning about new products, and when they would become available. And reading articles about the hosts, vendors, and products. But, yes, most of all I loved the TSV pre-sales. I loved having the opportunity to get them early, and of course to review the items on their website. It made me feel special, like I was a part of something, the QVC family. I was an insider. Now, I feel like I was kicked out, and a lot less important to QVC. I would have been okay if they changed it to be just the digital version that we have been seeing online. But, no, it is just like an empty feeling now. 

Super Contributor

Re: Please bring back the InsideQ Magazine

Could not agree with you more. I was a subscriber since the month they started the magazine and even paid for it for years. Just another reason not to “tune in”.

Honored Contributor

I say good riddance.  I am not the least interested in reading about the hosts or their families.  The manner in which they handled the distribution of the thing always irked me to no end, establishing two classes of customers, "the haves" and "the have nots".  I refused to participate in their system and am glad it's gone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

QVC insisted on fixing something that wasn’t broken. Guess what? They broke it!! We all loved Inside Q!! Having the heads up on the TSV’s was a real treat for customers.

QVC used to stand for Quality Value & Customer.Quality is gone,Value no longer exists & well you know what happened to the Customer!!

Respected Contributor

I miss it too. The online InsideQ just isn’t the same. I always looked forward to seeing the sneak peaks every month and even looking forward to it’s presentation. Now I’ve kind of lost interest. 

Honored Contributor

The only thing I ever read in the hard copy was the upcoming TSVs.  However, I'm sure it costs a whole lot more to mail and print a monthly magazine that it does to have an on-line version (of sorts).  I doubt they'll ever bring back the hard copy.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed reading it every month.  I realize that it is costly to produce and mail this type of publication, but I still would like to receive it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I say good riddance.  I am not the least interested in reading about the hosts or their families.  The manner in which they handled the distribution of the thing always irked me to no end, establishing two classes of customers, "the haves" and "the have nots".  I refused to participate in their system and am glad it's gone.

I agree with you, @Kachina624.  I didn't appreciate the classification of the "haves" and "have nots". I couldn't understand why these discriminatory practices were allowed.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

QVC insisted on fixing something that wasn’t broken. Guess what? They broke it!! We all loved Inside Q!! Having the heads up on the TSV’s was a real treat for customers.

QVC used to stand for Quality Value & Customer.Quality is gone,Value no longer exists & well you know what happened to the Customer!!

@NicksmomESQ, I thought the "C" in QVC stood for Convenience.

Honored Contributor

I miss it too. I enjoyed the welcome article and the other articles throughout. And of course I liked knowing what was coming so I could plan! 

I like looking at things in a "catalogue" fashion. One other site I frequent used to have a brochure with pictures of how to use the items, interviews with people, etc. They stopped for a while. You could see only the particular items listed on one long page - no suggestions on how to place them or use them, etc. A few months after they stopped, they returned to the online brochure format. IDK what happened, but maybe a lot of customers let them know what they liked! Smiley Wink