Honored Contributor

You have a ODO for a pair of shoes that doesn't have pictures posted!  Could you please post pictures when they are online so we can see them and make a decision to order.  This happens alot lately.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky I have seen quite a few ODO's online just this week with NO picture at all. This is so frustrating. How can they expect us to buy something with no picture? I click on the link and it says "Image Coming Soon" When? Tomorrow, next week? By then it is too late b/c then it won't be at the ODO price. Brilliant QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Show Pictures!

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom wrote:

@Pecky I have seen quite a few ODO's online just this week with NO picture at all. This is so frustrating. How can they expect us to buy something with no picture? I click on the link and it says "Image Coming Soon" When? Tomorrow, next week? By then it is too late b/c then it won't be at the ODO price. Brilliant QVC.

@DJs mom  I did find it on Macy's website for $25 cheaper!! They have all the colors.  I am just going to order from them and get it in two days with shop runner.  Qvc lost out on this sale.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky - Now you've piqued my interest—which shoes are a One Day Only? When I search for that phrase on the site, I typically get a list of all the items that qualify for that offer, but I don't see any shoe results today...

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Pecky - Now you've piqued my interest—which shoes are a One Day Only? When I search for that phrase on the site, I typically get a list of all the items that qualify for that offer, but I don't see any shoe results today...

@loriqvc  It is A365856.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky - Thanks. If it is helpful, it looks like photos have been posted now...