Esteemed Contributor

Please QVC change it back.......

Spoiler
:
Spoiler
:Woman Mad

Exciting no! Please QVC bring back the orginal format back to all of us! I am typing for most of us I am sure that most here are not happy. Why the change? This is now the worse community page I have ever seen. The changes would have been nice if certain small issues were  dealt with .. but, not this  I am not happy with the new format and I myself will not come back here too often. Disapointed does not even cover this horrible change.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please QVC change it back.......

I feel your pain--a lot of us were completely at first, and still are, to some extent!  But I've been on other forums that have changed drastically, and it's always like this in the beginning.  Please try to be patient.  Not only will you be able to navigate better with time (and by reading others' suggestions and tips), but the forum administrators need time to iron out their glitches.  They might be able to change some of the things we all would like to have back.

Frequent Contributor

I agree

This is very frustrating.  I find it hard to find things and too many topics to go thru.

It needs sub categories.

Valued Contributor

I agree with you - I hate the changes and am so tired of having to "learn" again how to navigate this site and others.  Like you, I will not be back - 

Valued Contributor

And as this posted, I see that my previous posts have disappeared - before the changes, I had posted over a thousand - now it shows 149 - What the heck!

Honored Contributor

I really hate this new forum. It's gotten to the point where I don't come here and don't post anything often. This makes me sad because I loved coming here and getting good advice and getting help with electronics. I enjoyed the exchange of opinions and ideas. I hope they work out the kinks!

Honored Contributor

The new boards are so terrible. Not user friendly. Runs slow. Keeps taking so long to post that I will only visit to post on the new Schmoo thread in Pet Lovers. We had a wonderful thing, and it is gone. Pitiful.

Valued Contributor

I am very confused.  How di I check the aswer to  the post I have written?

Regular Contributor

I SO agree!! I posted something yesterday and now I have no idea where to find and if there were any comments after!

Regular Contributor

Not to mention that I don't even know what basic forum I am in now!