Respected Contributor

For the love of God, put the models in clothes that FIT!  I saw a model (Denim & Co. show) that was in a pair of pants that were WAY too small for her. The poor woman looked awful and the only reason I can think of for why the models put up with this is that they need a job.

Same goes for one of the hosts.

Trusted Contributor

Myself as well saw a big model wearing very tight pants. It didnt look good!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

For the love of God, put the models in clothes that FIT!  I saw a model (Denim & Co. show) that was in a pair of pants that were WAY too small for her. The poor woman looked awful and the only reason I can think of for why the models put up with this is that they need a job.

Same goes for one of the hosts.

@GoneButNotForgotten 

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

Super Contributor

This gets talked about a lot, but I have to say I agree. QVC sizes go up to 3X in most cases, and the hosts/models are smaller than that. I too do not understand why it is hard for them to be given a size that fits properly, especially for "skinny" pants, leggings or jeggings.

Honored Contributor

They have several models who have disproportionally large thighs and legs.  They insist on putting them in slim leg pants so they look like sausages.  It's a miracle if they sell a single pair because the model look horrible.

If you think QVC is bad, check out HSN.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

those stylists are the ones who dress them in clothes that are ill fitting, and color combinations that are sometimes very bland. either no one there cares, or they don't see anything wrong with his/her work. 

Honored Contributor

Go to Wal-Mart in summer and then get back to me about ill fitting clothes.

Valued Contributor

Yes, Walmart is famous for ill-dressed customers, but the OP was making the point that QVC is trying to sell these items, and failing miserably in some cases.

Valued Contributor

Re: Please Please Please!

[ Edited ]

I think what @AuntG is pointing out is that the general public has a serious lack of taste when it comes to their fashion sense. Walmart just happens to be a place where a lot of people shop, and the perfect place to witness this first hand. Apparently QVC feels we all want to look like a hot messSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Leaves nothing to the imagination.  I don't need to see every nook and cranny on the model.