Honored Contributor

Re: Please…PLEASE…on the website home page give us back the one-step access to “Recently on the Air”

I have 2 clicks...no big deal!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please…PLEASE…on the website home page give us back the one-step access to “Recently on the Air”

YES! I miss that. I don't like the app and refuse to use it. Not user friendly to me. I can't find "recently on air" either. It's hard to see what was shown. Please change it back.

Honored Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

@Foxxee While I agree about the home page & "item on air", etc. Still, going through the program guide for hours earlier programs & days before is an excessive amount of clicking around. The "items recently on air" is much user friendly without all that clicking around. Earlier hours/days is on the left.

@shoechic 

OK, I see what you mean.  Thanks.  I'm a creature of habit, will need to remember to do that.  

Super Contributor

My "recently on air" is back on the home page. It had been under menu for a couple of days and although I could find it,  I didn't like the extra steps.  Thank you for bringing this up! I think you got their attention. 

Super Contributor

Also, wanted to add for anyone reading later, that using the program guide doesn't show the description, price or easy pay. Just pictures.

Honored Contributor

I still get it with 1 click - hover over ShopQVCTV at the top right of the page and click on Items Recently On Air.  

I know we all want the easiest possible websites. I can't say why they moved it. Bottom line, the cost/benefit analysis of re-adding a link on the main page (when it's already so close to being on the main page) would never qualify for reprogramming. It's possible some other project might might change it but to do it on its own would be extremely expensive and take IT time away from more important work.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shopper Extraordinaire - I saw your thread yesterday, so I checked several times throughout the day today to see if anything had changed for me on the website. Every time I went to the homepage, the "Items Recently on Air" section was in its usual spot, about halfway down the page.

If it was missing at some point, perhaps it was just temporary? This potential issue seems to have been resolved.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you!