Contributor

Please Make Clothes Searchable by Color

Please consider making clothes searchable by color.  For example, I really love some of the Denim & Company and Logo colors, and I would like to search for clothing items that come in that specific color.  (i.e. if I type "cobalt blue", "macrame", etc. in the search box, I'd like to see only items available in that color)  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please Make Clothes Searchable by Color

@Lilpuddin, There is presently a way to search fashion by color on QVC.com.  For example: if you wanted to see cobalt blue sweaters go to fashion; then click sweaters; once all the sweaters in inventory come up, on the left hand side of the screen is a list of options to narrow the search further (brand, size, color, style, price); check mark blue in the color selection box and wa lah you'll see only selections available in shades of blue. 

Contributor

Re: Please Make Clothes Searchable by Color

Thanks @Trixx, I'll give that a try.  I was really hoping to just use the search box to find some of the specific Logo and D&C colors that I like, but the color check boxes will at least help me narrow the options down a bit. Thanks!