Trusted Contributor

@Teresas wrote:

I love your pajama set but please, please, please make tops that are PRINTED.  Not the robes or cardigans.  The actual pajama tops, themselves.  Some of us older ladies have issues with gravity having set in and do not always want to wear the cardigans or wear an undergarment with the plain tops.  Prints help disguise this issue much better than plain fabrics.  Would be nice for traveling with others or times when there is company staying at your home.  I have added before but have seen no change. Please consider this.

I agree!  Also, pastel-colored tops are too see-through.

Respected Contributor

I also agree. Let's hope it happens.

Occasional Visitor

The OP took the words out of my mouth!  I did a search for a Carole Hochman forum specifically to request printed tops for the very reasons given above!  As a single woman who is getting on in years, who does a lot of travel and shares a room with others, I find that printed tops are much, much more appropriate.  

I've been wearing Carole Hochman PJs for at least 12 years (and probably longer, though I can't remember my first), and I always have to search very carefully for tops that are printed specifically for travel.  I hate having to buy duplicate pairs of pajamas because they are so expensive.  But without much of a variety, I don't have much of a choice!   

Please, please, PLEASE, Carole, bring more pajamas with printed tops.  How about reversing things once in a while - solid bottoms and printed tops instead of almost constantly having the pattern of solid tops and printed bottoms?   Much more modest!   

Honored Contributor

@Teresas,  That is a great idea.  Printed tops, solid bottoms and if there is a jacket it should be solid or could match the printed top.Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@MathisFan wrote:

I can never do sets because I wear a smaller size bottom and a larger top. Woman Frustrated 

Same here. I can't buy PJ sets anywhere. I know it would not be easy, but I'd love separates - from Carole or Stan or ? And yes, drawstring waists. It's like selling rings in only whole sizes - you eliminate an eager segment of your buyers, who go elsewhere to get what they need.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor
I'd like to see more talls, please. Really would like my pj bottoms to come to at least my ankles.
Esteemed Contributor

This thread is "Suggestion Box".  Wouldn't you think w/all the mods that supposedly read these threads that they would answer and actually try to send these suggestions to the proper department.

I've seen them answer a couple of times, but it seems as though 99% of the suggestions go into thin air.