Contributor

PLEASE LISTEN TO SUGGESTION PLEASE!!!

I have called customer service with the request to have the hosts go straight to opening handbags to let us see how roomy they are and give us a tour of the bag...not "visit" with the vendor for most of the allotted time. I'm watching to buy, can't buy if I don't know ALL about product!!

Also have begged to always have measurements of garment displayed first thing!!!!! For example, I know my bust size, thus I know if I can wear that cute top I'm being shown...9 times out of 10, I have to break out my computer and click on item and click on garment to see if I can wear said garment. Seems the last thing QVC wants me to know is the bust size, hip size and length of pants!!! Please, please take heed to this!!! By the way, I can't wear ANY of Graver's clothes because they don't come in my figure size!!! Found this out by cracking open my computer....

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE LISTEN TO SUGGESTION PLEASE!!!

Very good and valid suggestions @qvcalot.   Hope someone notices.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

In addition to this mandatory information, upkeep and cleaning instructions should be a part of every presentation. In addition,  the product necessary to keep a jewelry piece tarnish-free and well cleaned should be presented or sold during every jewelry show.

Bring back tape measures for clothing, and USE THEM during presentations. Pull on the fabric, drape it, wear the jewelry. Do not continue to be "removed" or disinterested from the product itself. Take it off the bust, or ring roll, and handle it, for Pete's sake!

dee

Esteemed Contributor

I also want to hear "colors" right away....sometimes you don't hear them til later in the presentations.....

Frequent Contributor

I agree with what all. Of you say.  Color size. Tell us at the beginning.  Stop all that chatter about nothing.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

One of the aspects of handbag presentations that has often amazed me is that I'm waiting to see the inside of a bag -  and it's gone before that even happens.

Makes me wonder if when they do show the inside sooner rather than later, fewer buyers are actually ordering in those first few minutes. 

No matter, I'm not ordering just because I like the interior, but I'm also not ordering until I do see the interior.  And if it's 3 minutes into the chat before I could see it -  they've already lost me because I went to get more coffee or to make my bed, etc.   My shopping train of thought doesn't go all that far nowadays.

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree 100% about the handbag presentations.  I've noticed this with almost every brand of handbag QVC presents....they talk and talk about the outside of the bag, the strap drop, the width and the depth of the bag...it takes FOREVER for them to get to the interior of the bag and I truly don't understand this.

As others have stated, would you ever go into a store and be drawn to a bag just for its outside appearance?  Would you ever buy a bag not knowing what the inside looks like, how many compartments it has, etc.?

I always wait and wait for the inside of the bag to be shown, and too many times, by the time the host and/or vendor get around to that, colors have already become limited or sold out.

It shouldn't be asking too much to have the interior of the handbag shown within the first minute or so of it being presented.  THANK YOU, in advance, Powers That Be!!