QVC Customer Care

@Lila4Now

Once again, it is the search engine that is faulty. As explained the two item numbers used as examples have 100% cotton quilts with the storage bins not being 100% cotton.Please check the descriptions on QVC.com for the correct information.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Be Honest

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Lila4Now

Once again, it is the search engine that is faulty. As explained the two item numbers used as examples have 100% cotton quilts with the storage bins not being 100% cotton.Please check the descriptions on QVC.com for the correct information.

Beth QVC

What @Beth-QVC has explained twice, and @Marp also mentioned, bears repeating.   I looked at the links provided in one of the responses, too, and at each link the details state:

• Storage bin:   shell 100% cotton; lining/fill 100% polyester

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

I agree with this, thank you for the post.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

Re: Please Be Honest

[ Edited ]

Also, some sheets say " cotton rich" in the description.....when you search for cotton sheets....this can mean it is mostly poly and just a small % of cotton...hate when they do this so I don't look anymore.

I think a better title for this thread would be " please be accurate". I don't think QVC is deliberately trying to mislead the buyer....but we know what we are looking for and need to be given accurate info. 

Trusted Contributor

rather than have the customers check what the search engine to make sure they're getting correct information, FIX THE ****** SEARCH ENGINE.