Valued Contributor

There was a time when ,If I saw Rachel was the host,on the air,I would always watch the show.I would say she was one of my favorites.I will not be unkind,in this post,I just would like to know,what has happened.Maybe she felt,she did not talk enough,now she rarely stops.I am sorry to say,when she is on,I quickly change the channel.I think she must think that she needs to always be talking,but in the past she let others speak and did not feel the need to always talk.Have others noticed this changein her personality?.Please Rachel,if you ever read these posts....slow down and pause more,likeu used to .i want to watch you ,but it has become too difficult.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rachel.....what happened???

I think they are all like that.  It's their job to talk and I think there is more to it than what we say (or hear).  You just have to pick the ones you enjoy ... easy fix. 

Occasional Contributor

I agree with you.  She was always talking over Louis.  If I were him I would have been very upset.  If I didn’t enjoy Louis so much I wold have flipped channels.

Esteemed Contributor

I always thought Rachel talked quite a bit....but i agree...lately even more so...didn't get to hear much from Louis D. on Q2 yesterday.....he could hardly get a word in edgewise........There are certain hosts i like hosting alone and vendor free...haha....Rachel is one...Pat D. is one....even Sharon F...............

Honored Contributor

I wonder if it is more QVC encouraging them to talk more, and appear more enthusiastic.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@mosky wrote:

There was a time when ,If I saw Rachel was the host,on the air,I would always watch the show.I would say she was one of my favorites.I will not be unkind,in this post,I just would like to know,what has happened.Maybe she felt,she did not talk enough,now she rarely stops.I am sorry to say,when she is on,I quickly change the channel.I think she must think that she needs to always be talking,but in the past she let others speak and did not feel the need to always talk.Have others noticed this changein her personality?.Please Rachel,if you ever read these posts....slow down and pause more,likeu used to .i want to watch you ,but it has become too difficult.

I also noticed that.  She has always been my favorite too but the last few times I watched her she drove me crazy with the chatter and the interupting.  I also noticed she is very touchy, feely.  She is always touching the models while speaking about the lines of the garment or touching the jewelry on the model's body.  I know the models are used to the vendors doing that but it always bothers me. 

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

She does seem more hyper lately.

Esteemed Contributor

Rachel not just talking nonstop, but yelling! Had to turn off the TV even though Linea is my favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

@deeva wrote:

She does seem more hyper lately.

@deeva...... I agree with you... I think her friend KL .... is rubbing off on her ....so sag because Rachel was a good host🙃