Occasional Contributor

Wouldn't it be more popular to stop pushing all the super-sized shower gels and start offering the body lotions separately more often. The body lotions are used up faster. "Todays Special Values" on lotions would be different for a change. The shower gels are  worn out so often in my opinion with the pouring on and making tons of bubbles. This has been demonstrated  ad nauseum !

Honored Contributor

I agree. Would love to see the Lotions offered more, and as a TSV, or even Hot Pick....Plus offer smaller sizes-not everyone wants huge sizes of everything!!!

Respected Contributor

I just want them to bring back Summer Grace shower gel and Lotion ! I do have some of the shower gel left but no lotion. Why don't they listen to the many many customers who keep asking for return of SG ? That was very very popular. I have seen many reviews of Philosophy products with request for return of the SG line.

Honored Contributor

I stopped buying the shower gels few years ago, loaded with chemicals and dyes. Once in awhile the white ones are dye free but still full of the nasties!!  The more colorful they are, the more nasties are in there. 

Respected Contributor

Couldn't agree with y'all more.  

Super Contributor

I LOVE Summer Grace and was lucky enough to score three bottles of the Summer Grace shower gel over a period of time last year.  I was sooo excited.  However, I would have loved the body lotion/cream because that wasn't in the offer QVC had last year.  I do find, however, that the scent in all of the Philosophy products isn't as prominent as it used to be.  More shrinkflation!