New Contributor

Pat is killing it hosting PM Style!

I have only watched PM Style here and there tonight. In what I have seen, Pat looks like she's having fun, and she's being a bit sassy. Maybe it's the new wig--she looks vibrant, and great!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat is killing it hosting PM Style!

I thought you meant she's killing PMS! Guess you have not read the recent threads about Pat not doing her best work on these evening shows, but again every one has an opinion ,for what it's worth.

Honored Contributor

I like Pat and think she's a good a choice as anyone for prime time... Besides, hey, the Q is hurting. They need to mix it up and see what flies... I realize that since Lisa, Shawn is supposedly the next big thing, but she can't host everything, fortunately. Nothing against Shawn. I like her, in small doses, anyway.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I am enjoying pat too.I never saw her morning shows so she is a nice change for me.
Esteemed Contributor

I have seen her morning shows [I put QVC on sometimes in the background while I am getting ready for work] And I do not like that show because Pat is with Jayne and there is a lot of cackle. I saw the PM Style show once since Lisa Robinson left and it was not very good. Maybe the PMS show should be phased out already and maybe some other show should take its place. Something fresh and new.

Contributor

I have always liked Pat! She has always been a wonderful hostess especially with Dan on the morning show and Jayne Brown. She truly knows her products and how to showcase the vendors. The newr hosts can learn alot from her!
Honored Contributor

Do you mean she is doing a bad job?

Contributor

Amen- Love her! Such a delightful pro!

Contributor

I thought the same but Pat is not doing very well... she hesitates I don't know not a very good host

Contributor

I really like Pat - I appreciate that she knows her stuff & I try to tune in whenever she is on at night. also like her & Jayne in Fashionably Late.