Contributor

I hope directors or producers or someone reads these suggestions.  It's amazing that so many of  us feel the same way about some of the same things...Hosts a little over the top, pants too tight on models, etc...   I just want to say that some of QVC Designer's prices have gone way up and some are just way too high to start off with.  I just watched Side Stitch on the Q and they had an army style light weight jacket - no big deal, it was $146. WOW!  I do not live in California and therefore don't expect to see that kind of pricing.  Designers L.F. and L.R. from California can bring in items that are more affordable and just as cute, so what's the deal Side Stitch?.  S.G. and K.G. prices are a little high too.  I like their clothes but ladies, you need to bring your pricing down just a little!  

Honored Contributor

@Suzyq1 Prices on everything, no just clothing, have gone up for quite awhile now.

I don't get why you address your post to "ladies." Do you assume that all the buyers are women? or the producers or directors are all women? Don't think so.

Honored Contributor

Somebody has to pay for all the extra expenses employers have incurred during the pandemic.   That somebody is YOU.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Somebody has to pay for all the extra expenses employers have incurred during the pandemic.   That somebody is YOU.

Not me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips    If you buy anything, even groceries, you'll be paying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624     And........my grocery stores seem to be stocking only premium brands lately........   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I happened to see that $146 jacket and my jaw dropped.  It's a 'nothing' - just a light weight jacket. 

I just ordered a real denim lined with warm material for $69 from another website. 

I don't shop QVC for clothing any more due to styles, price and 'fabrication' is thin and cheap.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

The discussion is on the prices of QVC items.  I have stopped purchasing from QVC for the time being.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead