Honored Contributor

Not every host is everybody's cup of tea. We all do not love or like everyone albeit a host or two or three or a next door neighbor here, there, or anywhere.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD iF ANYONE CARES,AND PROBABLY NOT,I THINK ALLI IS ADORABLE AND COULD WATCH HER ALL DAY IF I HAD THE TIME

Trusted Contributor

She is a beautiful host who does a wonderful presentation.I enjoyed watching her.

Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624   The constant childish jokes ALL SHOW LONG (with some of the vendors not appreciating it either), and always putting her index finger up to the camera like she's talking to her kids. I'm sure a nice person, but those factors are instant channel changers for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Jeletta    We all have our favorites but if that the worst someone does, she's miles ahead of most of the others.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

To each their own.  If I don't care for a host's presentations, then I have the power in my hands to make a choice. But I don't make unkind remarks.

@rms1954   I agree.  I make my choices quietly with my remote and never make unkind comments about hosts nor for the most part positive ones.  For everyone who likes a certain host there is someone who doesn't.  I don't understand such horrible comments directed against some hosts.  

Valued Contributor
I, too, would LOVE to see Fashions Night In revamped. I had always hoped Katrina would be a part of it @ some point. It would have been nice to see someone who actually had some knowledge of fashion on Fashions Night In!! But with her leaving that wont be happening now. I hadn't thought of her before but now that I do, I think Ali Carr would be really good on Monday nights. She would work well with Courtney and probably Amy too. I like Ali and it seems like she can present just about anything.
Valued Contributor

I like her, but her hand movements are distracting and I can't watch

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PRAISE FOR ALI CARR

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624    That is a matter of opinion.   She is unwatchable to me with her phony cutsie valley girl talk.    It's akin to you're dislike for some hosts and others' dislike for Ali.  

Valued Contributor

Ali  doesn't get too caught up in the "I am a TV star" attitude.  She is sweet, professional and the best of the younger bunch.....