Regular Contributor

HOW CAN ANYBODY BE UNKIND TO ALI CARR.  I THINK SHE IS ADORABLE, BUT MOST IMPORTENTLY, I THINK SHE IS A GOOD HOST.  I WATCHED HER WHEN SHE WAS A HOST ON SHOP HQ.  SHE WAS DELIGHTFUL THEN AND IS DELIGHTFUL NOW.  

Honored Contributor

@STYLE    I thought exactly the same thing.  What could anybody possibly find to criticize?  She's about as good as a host can get.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I agree - she is calm and gives a detailed description of the item she is presenting.  Plus, she allows the vendor to speak.

Honored Contributor

To each their own.  If I don't care for a host's presentations, then I have the power in my hands to make a choice. But I don't make unkind remarks.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Ali as a host!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Trusted Contributor

I don't know why she's not mixed in at least every once in a while with Fashion's Night In.  It's getting stale.

Regular Contributor

Right?  Right? A busy mom Right?

Honored Contributor

It's not Ali who calls herself THETOT.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Okay, I'll play.  Who is being unkind to Ali?  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

The few times that I have seen her, mostly on TGuesday mornings while getting ready for work, I think she presents very well..She seems enthusiastic, without being over the top has a nice bubbly personality..

.She gives all of the pertinent info from what I saw. So to me she is doing quite well.

I would love to see them mix up Monday Night Fashions as well...I would like to see them stop pairing hosts together, except for super long shows/or Gourmet shows...