Trusted Contributor

PLEASE QVC DO SOMETHING ABOUT LENGTHY PROCESSING OF ORDERS

When I order it takes forever now for an item to process and then there’s the shipping time. I have cut my ordering from you all substantially due to this issue.

Other companies are much quicker, Amazon, Walmart.... Are you all planning to 

improve your processing/shipping times in the near future. I hope so! 

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE QVC DO SOMETHING ABOUT LENGTHY PROCESSING OF ORDERS

All the orders, of a variety of products, that I've ordered in the past 10 days, shipped the day after I ordered them and were received this past week.  Can't complain about that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

All the orders, of a variety of products, that I've ordered in the past 10 days, shipped the day after I ordered them and were received this past week.  Can't complain about that.

@Kachina624 Consider yourself lucky!😀 Many of us have not been as fortunate as is reflected in the number of threads discussing the problem. QVC needs to look into the issue and do something about it because they are losing sales, and will lose customers in the future if it’s not addressed.

Trusted Contributor

Hooray! The Oryany Natalya Pebble Leather Novelty Crossbody that I ordered on the 14th of March shipped out 17 March. Thank you QVC!  Maybe you all are sorting out the processing and shipping issues that we’ve been experiencing.😊

Valued Contributor

My orders are averaging between 1 and 4 days for shipping. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Contributor

Finally someone else who feels like I do. I ordered a jacket, it took 6 days to process and then send, I received it 19 days after I ordered. I can order from Amazon and get it within 2 days and free postage. QVC, watch it, you will lose long time people like me. What I find interesting is that if you order something and then change your mind an hour later, they tell you it is in processing and cannot be cancelled? Come on QVC, address this issue. 

Contributor

Returns and refunds are even worse. I ordered a pair of shoes from Fitflop and received the next day..free shipping. QVC is not the company it once was. With all the online competion you would think they would have stepped up their game.

Frequent Contributor

@Ketrawrote:

When I order it takes forever now for an item to process and then there’s the shipping time. I have cut my ordering from you all substantially due to this issue.

Other companies are much quicker, Amazon, Walmart.... Are you all planning to 

improve your processing/shipping times in the near future. I hope so! 

I tried to cancel an order..I couldn't because it was "being Processed"....two days later it was still "being Processed"...now I will have pay return postage!!....When will I learn!,

Frequent Contributor

@cazenoviawrote:

Finally someone else who feels like I do. I ordered a jacket, it took 6 days to process and then send, I received it 19 days after I ordered. I can order from Amazon and get it within 2 days and free postage. QVC, watch it, you will lose long time people like me. What I find interesting is that if you order something and then change your mind an hour later, they tell you it is in processing and cannot be cancelled? Come on QVC, address this issue. 

The same thing happened to me!..I tried to cancel..now I have to pay return postage ..

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a top from D&C on March 4 still waiting for it to be shipped out. QVC  you have to do better.Woman Mad