Valued Contributor

Even is the item is SOLD OUT, I want to see the reiws. I am a customer interested in what I bought even though it has been weeks since I ordered it and it STILL has not come., I just might want to cancel it or change it depending on what reviewers say about the item. Sometimes I need to change a size depending on what is posted by the buyers. Items are being held up for weeks sometimes and just because they sell out is no reason to take off the reviews. And why don't they tell us if something is going to ship at a much later date than usual? I am growing tired of watching for something to come and find out it has not even been processed. I have cancelled several items because it was never mentioned  they would be a late shipment. There is my nickle's worth that is now 7 cents worth.

Honored Contributor

@nomar    Time for an attitude adjustment where shipping delays are concerned.  It's all retailers, not just QVC.  Thing are going to be different from the norm for quite some time.

Yes, unavoidable delays are being caused by transportation and supply chain shortages.  According to the latest report issued by US Intelligence this week, this and many other pandemic repercussions could last for years.   Better get used to it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

My main complaint is NO REVIEWS. And NOT telling us something will be delayed in shipping when they know the item is not even at their faciltiy to ship out. Probably still in China. I am willing to wait for items if I know they are advanced orders. So, here is hoping someone reads the Customer Care topic in QVC management. Sorry if I sound crabby about this.It is one of those days.

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE PUT REVIEWS UP.

[ Edited ]

Sometimes you can google the title of the item and find reviews that way even for things which are sold out.

For example, this item 

Laurie Felt Cashmere Blend Daisy Print Sweater

is sold out but google it and you can find a Q listing in google to read reviews for it.
Valued Contributor

Thank you. I will try that.

Honored Contributor

@nomar,

The same happened to me and I bet many others. I posted about it in Valerie's things. I ordered, got confirmation and they never notified me it would ship over a month later. I wouldn't have known unless I went on chat. It was not on advanced order when I ordered it!

So they are taking orders for things they do not yet have I guess.

I don't mind waiting too if I know I will be waiting. I kept looking for a shipping email until I asked over a week later. They said arriving May 7th🙄

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I agree that they should keep the reviews available at all times to be read, even when it is sold out.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead