Esteemed Contributor

I have emailed CS to pass it to the powers to be and it gets worst.  The mods on here have more power.  In order to reply on the forum, you sign in and it takes you to your order status.  Then you scroll down to forums and with luck get back to the thread or post to reply.  That is after the page jumps for awhile and you get a different thread than what you clicked on.  I finally give up sometime.  I thought it was my kindle, but it also happens on my computer.  

Honored Contributor

@qvcadditionI did get an answer to my email about the problem, but there were more steps to the fax than I am going to bother with. 

The last step?  If all else fails, call your cable provider as then it's something they are doing.  No, no, no.  There's not a chatroom around that's worth my calling them for help.

Besides, I doubt all of us who are having problems are on the same cable.

Could that be?   I'm on Comcast here.

Respected Contributor

Oh, come on now. This is insane!

I think this a deliberate ploy on the Q's part. No one could take this long to fix this problem.

Super Contributor

I use Uverse as my internet provider.  I don't have issues on my computer with the screen jumping, but I will check my tablet later.  I do find it extremely annoying that when I sign in now, it takes me to my order summary page.  That started a few days ago, and it seems to me that it shouldn't be difficult to figure out what happened on their end during that time frame to cause this change, and fix it! 

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny

I don't think this is an accidental problem at all.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Re: PLEASE FIX THIS WEBSITE

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same problem and I too have Comcast/Xfininity.  When I sign in it takes me to my account summary page and then I have to try again to get into the community.  I don't think this is a Comcast issue but a QVC issue that needs fixing.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@hennypenny

I don't think this is an accidental problem at all.

Are you seriously saying QVC is purposely creating the issue????

Valued Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@qvcadditionI did get an answer to my email about the problem, but there were more steps to the fax than I am going to bother with. 

The last step?  If all else fails, call your cable provider as then it's something they are doing.  No, no, no.  There's not a chatroom around that's worth my calling them for help.

Besides, I doubt all of us who are having problems are on the same cable.

Could that be?   I'm on Comcast here.

I have Century Link so it's not the provider's problem.  It seems QVC has always been slow fixing their site problems.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Valued Contributor

I have the same issues and I have DirectTV, so it is definitely a QVC issue.

Honored Contributor

THEY DO NOT CARE. That is the reason the website stays broken.