Esteemed Contributor

Orders sitting in Processing limbo

[ Edited ]

Why when you place an order  that it now very rarely allows you  an option to cancel  incase one decides on a different color or size ? I have placed orders and they go into " Processing " immediately  then there is no option  via online to cancel . If you ask customer service they give you a reply that you have  blah blah so many seconds to cancel, however I have placed orders and looked on the computer constantly to never see the cancel option arise. I do remember this issue being addressed on this forum previously, however it does not seem to be resolved. What is going on with QVC corporate

Honored Contributor

Re: Orders sitting in Processing limbo

@skatting44    I can assure you that those of us customers posting here have no idea what's going on at corporate so we can't answer your question.  Perhaps you should address your concerns to the QVC president in a letter.  If more people did this, maybe some things would get fixed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thanks, that's a suggestion that I can  follow.

Valued Contributor

If an order is cancelable you will find that option under "Edit Order."  I just recently placed an order.  A few minutes later I decided I wanted a different color.  I was able to cancel original order and reorder the color I wanted.

Regular Contributor

Frustrating. Used to be easy. A few hours later in processing so u can't cancel even though nothing happens for days. I think it is so you get it and don't want to return due yo cost and bother then they make out. So sad for a big company like this.

Occasional Visitor

says a order was shipped on march the 23rd but ups hasnt recieved it yet according to ups tracking this is a perishable item no more food stuff from me. very poor customer service on this order

Esteemed Contributor

My question is, why do orders sit in process for over a week? I have orders that have been placed, just sitting in limbo, not shipped. I'm not buying that it's the pandemic. I ordered from both JCPenney, and Old Navy two weeks ago. I received the orders three days later. QVC really needs to get its act together and shipping orders out faster.