Contributor

I seriously thought I was going crazy...one day it was the old version....the next it was the "new and improved" version. I hate the new one I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Liked the order number on main screen. Have yet to be able to track a return. In one instance the post office had just delivered a package and the page still showed it as hundreds of miles away. With QVC's dominance in the industry you'd think they could master tracking an order. Frustrating to say the least. 

Trusted Contributor

I am not a fan of it either. I get dizzie looking at it. The other way so much easier and leasing to the eye.

Esteemed Contributor

Not loving it either....

Trusted Contributor

Yes made it look like a cluster ....    I dislike only being able to put one item in your cart before checkout.

And not liking, not having check status offer....may still be available, not even looked.  I did use that on occasion. Each change I'm further away. Woman Wink

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Valued Contributor

And typical when there is free shipping - some things don't work. I wanted to check on a lip gloss set to see if I had ordered the exact colors a few weeks ago. Order page, for me, only shows one page! So I can't see all of my orders.

Valued Contributor

I am still unable to see any of my orders after first page! This is annoying as I wanted to check on something I ordered previously.  I see first page, then when I attempt to go to page 2 - it says unable to find any orders.

The Q's functionality of their webpage is the worse!

Regular Contributor

I do not like the new order status page at all. Not user friendly.

Occasional Visitor

Not sure what has happened but on October 31, 2019 I had the old format and could see all my orders and on November 1st, I had a new format.  I am now unable to see any of my easy pay orders and consequently don’t have a clue where I’m at with easy pays. Much of my order history is missing. It is totally messed up. Therefore, I’m not buying anything until this is resolved and, to be honest, this is likely to influence future purchase decisions.  I’ve always had confidence in QVC but something has happened lately and my confidence has been severely eroded.

Frequent Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

Yes made it look like a cluster ....    I dislike only being able to put one item in your cart before checkout.

And not liking, not having check status offer....may still be available, not even looked.  I did use that on occasion. Each change I'm further away. Woman Wink

Are you saying you can only add ONE item to the cart and have to check out?

If so, that seems odd, and I am not see that occur.  Could it be the browser you are using?

Is anyone else seeing this occur?

I have noticed other glitches, like inability to see you auto-deliveries, and having to click on the tab multiple times before the items will appear.  Then when you used the back button, it defaults back to orders vs the tab you were viewing, i.e. auto-delivery or easy pays.

Honored Contributor

@Jen717 wrote:

@deja vu wrote:

Are you saying you can only add ONE item to the cart and have to check out?

If so, that seems odd, and I am not see that occur.  Could it be the browser you are using?

Is anyone else seeing this occur?

I have noticed other glitches, like inability to see you auto-deliveries, and having to click on the tab multiple times before the items will appear.  Then when you used the back button, it defaults back to orders vs the tab you were viewing, i.e. auto-delivery or easy pays.

@Jen717  I have none of these issues and I use a laptop and the chrome browser. I have yet to have a problem placing an order online with QVC and I have been ordering online for about 12+ yrs.

There must be glitches between certain combos of various mobile devices/browsers/antivirus software.