Esteemed Contributor

@sbmariner wrote:

DAY ONE...DID NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM QVC‼️

@sbmariner    Same here but have 2 orders coming and when they get here, they are going back.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tshirtgal wrote:

So......when the sales hosts say, "I should buy three of this top, it is the only order of the year", I will remind myself that placing the order will cost me $10.50  and new customers, ZERO.  As a long time customer, why is there prejudice against me?  So, I get to pay a premium as compared to a new customer for the next 3 months or 15 orders?  Hey Q, I could use a price break as well as everyone else.  What the heck are you thinking?  And, it does not go unnoticed that for me this disparity is offered during the peak holiday buying season.  Another insult.

I am a top 100 reviewer, evidence I purchase a fair share.  This decision will prompt me to reach out to other vendors for the same product.  Q, you should have thought this through more carefully.  How about a reward system like Starbucks where I earn my discount?  Oh ya, that would mean a major computer upgrade.  

15 orders x $3.50 = $52.50 

@Tshirtgal   I am a top 1,000 reviewer.  This is disgraceful and I will not support them anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JillieBean wrote:

This "new customers only" promotion is a HUGE slap in the face to those of us who are long time, dedicated, VERY good customers!  Whomever devised this ridiculous promo needs a Business 101 lesson.....it is far more important and cost effective to keep your existing customers happy than focus SOLELY on recruiting new customers.  I am so very angry and insulted by this really, really dump QVC promotion.  NO respect and NO regard for your existing customers!!!!!

@JillieBean   The best thing we can do is stop buying anything.  Then send a complaint to the CEO.  Turn the TV off and shop else where.  

Contributor

DAY TWO, DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING...I have three orders coming.... may keep one, return two.

Contributor
It's free shippung on EVERYTHING THEY ORDER from now til the end of the year. And I don't care how many other sites do this, it's a total skreew you to those of us who have shopped for years, especially during the last few years of slow shipping, slower returns, items on backorder when they supposedly were in stock at order time, etc. There is nothing QVC sells that can't be bought elsewhere. They seem to think we don't realize that.
Contributor
It's free shipping on EVERYTHING THEY ORDER from now til the end of JANUARY. And I don't care how many other sites do this, it's a total skreew you to those of us who have shopped for years, especially during the last few years of slow shipping, slower returns, items on backorder when they supposedly were in stock at order time, etc. There is nothing QVC sells that can't be bought elsewhere. They seem to think we don't realize that.
Contributor

I also think this marketing ploy is wrong for many reasons. Loyal customers like myself, continue to pay shipping while new customers do not pay a dime for shipping. This is unfair, unethical and discriminatory for the long time QVC supporter. If members of the board think this is a good idea to drum up new business, they will lose excellent customers, like myself in the process. It has left a bad taste in my mouth and it really shows that QVC doesn't care about the customers who made QVC what it is today. I will not be buying anything else this year and maybe not ever!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree! It was bad enough that new customers get a bonus $ amount into their account but now free shipping too but NOTHING for long time customers.

Absolutely an insult!

Esteemed Contributor

ha @PamfromCT love your comment about the pajamas. I really like Stan Herman's line so I've bought several sets a couple of years ago so I have new pajamas available. Because of that choice, I don't need any and don't bother to watch any of the seemingly endless shows about pajamas with hosts wearing them.

This stupid management decision is going to impact what I order from QVC. Like others, I check options before I purchase for  pricing and shipping.