Valued Contributor

I can't believe it, the big hair model is on now modeling jewelry again. Obviously she hasn't received the pull back your hair memo.  Well, if there are some earrings we won't get to see them tonight, also the necklaces.

Honored Contributor

Re: Oh no, mop of hair .....

[ Edited ]

Why don't you give it a rest?  No one has a problem seeing jewelry on this model but you.  Maybe it's your eyes?

This is your second post on this subject.  Do you have something personal against this lovely young woman?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why don't you give it a rest?  No one has a problem seeing jewelry on this model but you.  Maybe it's your eyes?

This is your second post on this subject.  Do you have something personal against this lovely young woman?

agreed.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

who is the model she is talking about

Super Contributor

I can't think of anyone with big hair, except ocassionally the lovely AntonellaWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

I've seen a lovely model on the jewelry shows who has extremely long hair.  She often has it pulled forward on one shoulder.  However every time I've seen her, she pulls back the other side if she's showing earrings.  Not sure if that's the same model the OP means.

Honored Contributor

Probably that Italian looking young girl real dark hair, dark eyes. I'd like to see the short haired blond gal do the jewelry presentations myself.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

I've seen a lovely model on the jewelry shows who has extremely long hair.  She often has it pulled forward on one shoulder.  However every time I've seen her, she pulls back the other side if she's showing earrings.  Not sure if that's the same model the OP means.

@Krimpette  That's the one to whom she is referring.  Her name is Kadisha or something like that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

@Krimpette  That's the one to whom she is referring.  Her name is Kadisha or something like that.

@Kachina624  Thanks!  I think she's lovely!  But again, whenever I've watched, she always pulls back one side of her hair to clearly show the earring.  I guess I've missed the times when she doesn't?

Honored Contributor

This is Khadija.  I can see both of her ears.  She is very professional.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.