Trusted Contributor

This concept sickens me. I usually watch all night and do my purchasing then. I hate this new idea. Surely they can pay for nighttime hosts because all of their prices are now outrageous!

Occasional Contributor

I have to agree with the previous poster. QVC you are abandoning your loyal customer base. I have shopped with you for many years. All hours of the day and night. I can't count the number of times I would wake up, in the middle of the nught, turn on my favorite channel, and make an "impulse" purchase. I am so disappointed in this newest unimaginative format. Six or seven hours of ANY one host and SAME products are nothing but annoying.

New Contributor

I completely agree! I get up 3am and would watch  QVC until 4:30 am, while getting ready for work. I make frequent purchases, but I can see that the changes being made are going to cause me to shop elsewhere. So sad! New is not always better.

Valued Contributor

I almost wish for the burning Yule log from Christmas past!  This endless airing of repeats is strange when you have a zillion products to sell and we never see them on air.  I guess QVC is saving money on salaries but viewers are very unhappy.  And the overkill of TSV airings is a turn off...click!

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65If the only cost was the cost of the host, I doubt they'd save enough to go to reruns. What about the cost of models, producers, camera workers, stylists, custodial staff, etc?

Add that all up as well as what I didn't think to mention,  multiply by the hours of repeats and you'll get a better idea of the possible savings.

To me it feels like the same thing as heading into my favorite brick and mortar stores where there used to be many sales people on the floor and finding it tough to see even two at one time.  

Sad to say, retail is in rouble all over.  Change seems inevitable. Can't say I like most of the changes anywhere I shop!

Valued Contributor

Most of us don't  so much mind watching reruns b/c many of those programs are new to those who don't have QVC on all day long. What the complaints are about, is the 5 hrs. of the SAME thing. There is no way, anyone can explain to me that this is a good move.

Esteemed Contributor

Groundhog Day!..............or maybe i should say "night"

Honored Contributor

Oh gosh, please don't let something like that 'sicken' you!

There is a lot of other programming on in the middle of the night.

If you can post here, you can just shop online and not get  agitated.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops as have been expressed many times by posters the issue is not so much the repeating of programs it is the repeating of the SAME program for 5 hrs straight. QVC can save the same amount of money by repeating different shows during that time.

Honored Contributor

@DJs momTY  I missed that. And that does make a difference although it still wouldn't make 10 cents worth of difference in my Q spending.  I haven't ordered between midnight and maybe 9 AM since I retired 20 years ago.