Re: OVER EXUBERANCE ON FASHION DAY!

@Effie54 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@On It wrote:

@CABRIT wrote:

Actually, that's not strong enough!  Some of the hosts were shrieking, oohing & aaghing,

OMG etc etc!  Jennifer calmed down, but Mary, Carolyn were over the top!  I know I could change the channel etc, but I'm under the weather, so I've been watching the fashion. Gary Goben of Denim & Co could teach them all a lesson!  And finally, what's with all the fawning over vendors?  OK, I've complained enough, but I've been a customer s8nce 1989, so I've seen the best over the years.  Where's Leah today, she wouldn't behave that way? 

Leah has been missing for a while. Does anyone know why?

@On It  It's been mentioned in shows that Leah is on vacation.

Plus, Leah has posted vacation packing photos a couple of times on her social media pages.

Is Leah married ? Non of my business , just never knew ?

I heard yes, she is married but keeps it on the down low. She was married and divorced while working on the Q years ago, and it became uncomfortable for her back in the days when they actually took callers. Notice they don't take many callers anymore. 

@Effie54   This is false.  There is no down-low.  Leah is not married.  Divorced years ago -- yes.

Apparently you are wrong! Google it! She has been married to James since 2019! 
https://marriedcelebrity.com/is-leah-williams-married-her-bio-age-husband-net-worth-and-wikipedia/#P...

@Effie54  -And this site says she is not.  You can't trust the internet. @Caaareful Shopper

https://www.marathi.tv/anchor/qvc-leah-williams/

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@On It wrote:

@CABRIT wrote:

Actually, that's not strong enough!  Some of the hosts were shrieking, oohing & aaghing,

OMG etc etc!  Jennifer calmed down, but Mary, Carolyn were over the top!  I know I could change the channel etc, but I'm under the weather, so I've been watching the fashion. Gary Goben of Denim & Co could teach them all a lesson!  And finally, what's with all the fawning over vendors?  OK, I've complained enough, but I've been a customer s8nce 1989, so I've seen the best over the years.  Where's Leah today, she wouldn't behave that way? 

Plus, Leah has posted vacation packing photos a couple of times on her social media pages.

I heard yes, she is married but keeps it on the down low. She was married and divorced while working on the Q years ago, and it became uncomfortable for her back in the days when they actually took callers. Notice they don't take many callers anymore. 

@Effie54   This is false.  There is no down-low.  Leah is not married.  Divorced years ago -- yes.

https://marriedcelebrity.com/is-leah-williams-married-her-bio-age-husband-net-worth-and-wikipedia/#P...

@Effie54   First of all, three exclamation marks -- is it that serious?

Secondly, I cannot believe anyone actually takes anything from that site you sourced 100% seriously.  Anyone can create a website and write whatever they want on the internet in a blog.  That does not make it true.  Especially since you can do the same search and just as many sites state Leah is not married.

By the way, isn't it interesting that ridiculous "celebrity" site says Leah's husband's name is James.  James just happens to be Jayne Brown's husband's name.  No, it's not a coincidence, it's a mistake.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@On It wrote:

@CABRIT wrote:

Secondly, I cannot believe anyone actually takes anything from that site you sourced 100% seriously.  Anyone can create a website and write whatever they want on the internet in a blog.  That does not make it true.  Especially since you can do the same search and just as many sites state Leah is not married.

By the way, isn't it interesting that ridiculous "celebrity" site says Leah's husband's name is James.  James just happens to be Jayne Brown's husband's name.  No, it's not a coincidence, it's a mistake.  

@Effie54 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@On It wrote:

@CABRIT wrote:

🤫 Whatever.......

Super Contributor

Not to me! 

Super Contributor

Shawn doesn't bother me that much - it's some others who shall be nameless, but we all know who they are! 

Super Contributor

They need to be enthusiastic, not shrieking, over-doing the excitement etc etc.  

Super Contributor

Thanks! 

Super Contributor

That was one of the most boring fashion days! 

Same old styles nothing new, keep repeating the same

over and over.  

Oh by the way Leah was on with Rick on Gold Day, in the evening..

Occasional Contributor

I think WHEN Shawn is serious and not silly she is the best host.. she explains products like no one else and I like to watch when she’s doing that.. but I don’t like all the silliness…
Occasional Contributor

SSDD

so over the Q n their outdated same old same old.