Respected Contributor

Re: Northern nights down blankets

[ Edited ]

@bridal_diva Northern Nights down blankets will be a TSV on September 20th. Colors: sand, sky line gray, fresh blue, plum, chocolate, antique white and sea glass. Prices: $94 (tw), $108 (full), $127 (queen) and $136 (king).

Trusted Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@bridal_diva Northern Nights down blankets will be a TSV on September 20th. Colors: sand, sky line gray, fresh blue, plum, chocolate, antique white and sea glass. Prices: $94 (tw), $108 (full), $127 (queen) and $136 (king).

I placed an advance order for this TSV. Queen size in "fresh blue". The little dobby dot pattern won't bother me. I have two other NN down blankets, but they are very pale icy blue, not as deep shaded as this one. And lesser thread count and fill power.  I love these down blankets as they are light, warm and kind of flat instead of bulky and puffy. The drape around the edges of the bed is generous and they look very deluxe for their reasonable price. After a few years, my older ones are getting a little shabby. 

Very much looking forward to this TSV and future nippy nights to sink under it and feel comfy. I love sleeping in a very cool room with a warm, lightweight blanket like this NN offering. 

Super Contributor

Forgive me in advance if I am a complete idiot (I'll blame in on the pain meds!) but where are you guys seeing the color choices?

Is it something I can see but am overlooking?

thanks 

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Frequent Contributor

How about stepping up and provide a selection of down comforters NOT down alternative anything!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@catchersmom

Fancy seeing you over here lol!   Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the color choices are for the upcoming TSV on 9/20/17.   I think those who get the Insider are able to see and order TSVs in advance.   @gizmogal gave us a hint that it will have a dobby dot pattern.   I'm interested in it...count me as one who's had a NN blanket for about seven years.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Super Contributor

@MacDUFF at the rate I am going I will hit your Esteemed Contributor status by Labor Day Smiley LOL

Thanks for the explanation on the Insider--from what I have been reading that is one hard publication to receive and I am one of the non-receivers.

I guess I will be patient and wait to see the colors. I would love to go with a punch of color this time, although my trusty silver/gray one has not let me down.

Respected Contributor

@catchersmom wrote:

@MacDUFF at the rate I am going I will hit your Esteemed Contributor status by Labor Day Smiley LOL

Thanks for the explanation on the Insider--from what I have been reading that is one hard publication to receive and I am one of the non-receivers.

I guess I will be patient and wait to see the colors. I would love to go with a punch of color this time, although my trusty silver/gray one has not let me down.

@catchersmom I posted the information from my Insider but if you Google "blueskiesforme" you can see a listing of the TSV's each month that are posted in the Insider.

Super Contributor

@DJs mom That worked!!! Thank you so much!

It's either seaglass or sand (I know, sand is not a color-color like I said, but it's pretty!) for me Smiley Happy

Or both....which will be completely ridiculous for where I live....

Trusted Contributor

I really like the look of the upcoming TSV in the Insider, but I'm really ANNOYED that shipping is $9.50.    I love my older NN down blankets but the newer versions have all been a disappointment (poor fabric, skimpy fill, etc.).   If this one is not comparable to the originals, I certainly don't want to pay nearly $18 in shipping just to look at it.   UGH.  

Regular Contributor

Love my NN down blankets too!  Have four between three bedrooms. They are just wonderful for our AZ climate all year round.  However, they are not all made by Pacific Coast Feather company, out of Washington State, anymore.  I recently purchased one for a relative and the color was not a good match so we returned it,  but I was MORE disappointed to see the manufacter was not PCF, but a company in China.

I'll go to the PCF company site and purchase. They also sell them at Costco.  And they have the solid colors!