Regular Contributor

Northern nights down blankets

Please bring them back in solid colors; the prints you feature have limited appeal for coordinating with bedroom design.

Honored Contributor

Re: Northern nights down blankets

I would like to see this too. Also It would be nice to see more sage green in bedding

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@bridal_diva  -  My very first QVC purchase, 9 years ago, was a Northern Nights down blanket, which I still have and absolutely LOVE.

Occasional Contributor

Yes please more.  I have 3, 2 brown and 1 gold.  I would love navy or dark grey.

Honored Contributor

I looked all last winter for a down blanket and didn't see any anywhere.  Everything is "down alternative".  Love my down blanket. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@bridal_diva

I do so agree with the prints being limited depending upon the bedroom design! I will forward your request to our Northern Nights buying team. 

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 I bought mine around the same time! Not sure but it seems like I remember it was still a relatively "new" item at that point.

Mine is a beautiful silver-gray....what color is yours?

Still have mine and love it too! It's held up so well

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Respected Contributor

@catchersmom wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 I bought mine around the same time! Not sure but it seems like I remember it was still a relatively "new" item at that point.

@catchersmom  -  Mine is ivory.  I bought a size smaller than our bed to use as a duvet instead of a blanket.  Our bed is high off the floor, so it doesn't touch the floor.  I can put it into a duvet cover too.  I love it! 

Respected Contributor

I LOVE the NN down blankets.  I cant tell you how many I have bought over the years.  The new designs are mostly ugly, so I am hoping they bring back some solids.

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@catchersmom wrote:

@catchersmom  -  Mine is ivory.  I bought a size smaller than our bed to use as a duvet instead of a blanket.  Our bed is high off the floor, so it doesn't touch the floor.  I can put it into a duvet cover too.  I love it! 

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@catchersmom wrote:

Mine is white and is tufted like a comforter but is a blanket.  I never saw this style again and mine, which I love needs replacing after so many years of use.  Sure wish they would bring that style and pure white back again.