Valued Contributor

They're over the top like in heaven when they taste the food. It's so silly!

Respected Contributor

@Sweet Kitties  You are so right and when I read your post what came to my mind was former Q host Sharon Faetch (sp).  She was very dramatic with over exaggerated expressions when tasting food.

Valued Contributor

proudlyfromNJ said:  "@lilmadi  Sorry for offending you. I won't be posting to you again."

Thank you, I appreciate that, and same here.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

San Antonio Gal said: "@lilmadi  - I don't think anyone is intentionally trying to attack you.  Most are just participating in this thread and voicing their opinion.  Hope it doesn't discourage you from starting future threads."

I appreciate your concern, thank you. However, I do believe they are. It's all in what and how things are said.  They are not just voicing their opinion, it's the additional unnecessary passive-aggressive words/comments/insults they include with those opinions to put people down etc.

I've read comments from others about this same issue with the QVC forums (you excluded of course). And it absolutely does discourage people from posting. 

Respected Contributor

Hi @LilMadi  Yep, one does need a thick skin on these forums, but hope you keep posting as you have as much right as anyone else.

Valued Contributor

Thank you KKJ, I appreciate that very much.