Honored Contributor

I don't have spring items out yet. They are packed away.

I have always been able to access the previous year's orders in the past so I am able to remember what color spring  candles and other decorations I have.

When I access my order history for 2021 only January is showing up. Is this happening to anyone else?

It may not be possible for them to keep these pages up, but it does help!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I noticed the same thing over the last few months when I check my previous items purchased.  Just looked the other day and there is almost nothing.  A couple of purchases for each year are available for viewing.  And believe me, I make more than 2 purchases per year. (LOL)

I don't think they want us to see what we previously paid for items.

I think another reason is they just don't care anymore and are phasing out all conveniences for the customer. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, QVC has been removing past orders.  Aso, tracking information on more recent orders.

I've been printing my order pages for future reference.  

Respected Contributor
That’s weird. I can see orders as far back as June 2020.
Super Contributor

I can go past 2021 on my orders, as well. Maybe QVC hasn't gotten to me yet? Maybe they are eventually going to erase past orders? I wish they wouldn't. Sometimes, I need to have a memory refresher, as well, on what I've ordered. I'll print out my orders. Thanks for the warning. Smiley Happy