Occasional Contributor

Not only have you taken over the Beauty IQ chanel, your other 2 chanels don't do beauty either anymore - except for re-runs of IT or Philosophy.  HSN still has a little beauty left, as does Evine.  QVC - you are boring me to tears, and you're taking up 3 chanels to do it!  So until the beauty signs back in, I'm signing off!

Esteemed Contributor

check the program guide, lots of beauty

@lisagrace 

Honored Contributor

Way too much beauty on QVC and Q2.  I dont watch it and surely get sick of same boring Philosophy, Wen, It Cosmetics, etc.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@lisagrace wrote:

Not only have you taken over the Beauty IQ chanel, your other 2 chanels don't do beauty either anymore - except for re-runs of IT or Philosophy.  HSN still has a little beauty left, as does Evine.  QVC - you are boring me to tears, and you're taking up 3 chanels to do it!  So until the beauty signs back in, I'm signing off!

@lisagrace   You're kidding, right?  There are lots of beauty shows and individual beauty products featured on QVC & Q2.  Nearly every time I turn it on it's It Cosmetics, Josie Maran, It Cosmetics, Philosophy, It Cosmetics, and A Host of Beauty Favorites.

The only days beauty takes a back seat are QVC's themed days, like all-day gardening, or all-day cooking/kitchen. 

Occasional Contributor

Really?  Anything besides IT and Josie Maran?  I don't think so.

Occasional Contributor

Well then you should be loving all 5 of their channels now!  Happy Shopping!

Respected Contributor

I feel just the opposite, there's TOO much beauty on here and change the channel or find something else to do when I'm home.