Occasional Contributor

Please find some different products to sell.  It's the same ones over and over.  Dooney and Burke, Susan Graver, the same clothes, the same shoes, the same kitchen items, I mean really?  There are thousands of items out in the world and you seem to have the more expensive ones on constantly.  Once in awhile is ok but every day?  And Judith Ripka...I would wait for her "special value" to come on and now her items are shown just once in awhile between other shows.  Someone needs to fix things.  We need to see new items at reasonable prices.  Everything is either cents away from being $50.00 for a blouse or t-shirt, or $100.00 or more.  It's ridiculous............

Honored Contributor

They're trying.  Haven't you heard their new product search advertised?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@peachluv   If you're looking for something specific, do a search on QVC's website.  They have hundreds of new items!  But it's a shame that they only air the same things over & over & over again. 

Instead of that insufferable "FriYay!" banter and "It's QVC's 33rd Birthday" speech every few seconds, management should have the hosts mention all the new items available online.  I did hear Mary Beth mention it just this past week.  But it's so rare to have the hosts remind people that they don't have to wait for any shows in order to shop.  They have a retail website just like Macy's or LL Bean.