Occasional Contributor

Im impressed by him. He's mainly on Q2, he should be on main channel. He has pleasant voice, is very personable, down to earth, very thorough with information, and admits he's new and still learning the ropes. The vendors even seem to like him, he makes them chuckle and me too. From what I've seen he really makes the presentation very enjoyable. He's not loud or interrupting anyone. Maybe some of the loud overbearing obnoxious hosts will learn from him (highly doubt it) but anyway TJ keep up the good work and here's hoping you stay just the way you are!! 😊👍👏

Respected Contributor

I really like him too. Very easy on the eyes and a great personality that is unforced.

Trusted Contributor

@Glam1972 That's good to hear about TJ.  I have not seen him yet on air.  I think he has a very impressive bio.  I'm sure all of his past experiences will be beneficial to his QVC career.  

Honored Contributor

Interesting....I saw him only once on K63217

He was clueless, ill prepared and was fumbling terribly.  Staring at the monitor as if he had to read what to say.

He was holding his cards right over the shot of the item.

The vendor had to tell him not to worry, she'd teach him all about the item.  

Considering he is a newbie and presenting very few items on his own, shouldn't he have been better prepared?  I was embarrassed for him.

Esteemed Contributor
Sorry but, I don't know who hired TJ .. he is not meant to be a host .. he is always ill-prepared & has to read everything from the card...I am embarrassed for him but, he seems to think he is doing OK even though he is not
New Contributor

I totally agree.  TJ has very little personality, his jokes are lame at best, and he's just all around annoying.   I've turned off more programs he's been on then I have in my 30+ years of watching QVC.  He probably should have stayed behind the camera instead of trying to get in fron of it!  

QVC should put him on in the middle of the night when no one is watching.   

Occasional Contributor
He could be great I think but needs more time. I caught him last night and it was obvious he is new because he noticable relied on his cards for info and stared at the front monitors alot. It was like he was seeing items for the very first time the way he "studied" them. And granted, maybe it was the first time he has actually seen the item but I guess when you're used to hosts that can make you believe they own every product, it was a very different presentation.
New Contributor

Just caught TJ again on Q2, showing mens fashions.  I'm sorry, but he is painful to listen to.  His voice is totally monotone.  He also doesn't seem to prepare for his shows, by reviewing the items he will be presenting.   He also completely relies on the product ambassadors to sell the merchandise, he doesn't do any of the selling on his own.   QVC needs to just cut him loose.  Or if he has a contract, they have to honor,move him to the production crew.  Even my husband can't stand to listen to him, and he usually prefers the male on air personalities!

Honored Contributor

TJ has an all-mens fashion show right now.  He's great!  He's warm, informed, has a great personality, and he's giving all pertinent information.  The brand ambassadors relate to him very well.  No silliness, but keeps things interesting and fun watching.  

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with you! I'm watching him also & I have literally kept a smile on my face during his presentations. He is personable, relatable, honest & humble regarding what he knows & doesn't know.  The vendors seem to truly enjoy working with him as well.