Trusted Contributor

Re: New Website Format - TERRIBLE

I don't like the new check out format, either.  I find it very confusing and I certainly DO NOT want my orders showing up on Facebook!!! Whose great idea was that??

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I totally agree. My account setup is so bad, it's ridiculous!!! Orders don't have visible item numbers and order numbers and prices. Clicking on the item takes you into the order now instead of back to the item. What the heck is order status for??? Can't get current information on easy pay. Can't change dates on auto shipments. QVC, IF YOURE READING ANY OF THESE COMPLAINTS.... I've called Corporate, I've written emails back and forth with your staff, I've complained to customer service and, I'VE CUT DOWN ON MY SPENDING..... GETTING READY TO STOP SPENDING ALTOGETHER ON THE Q. QVC needs to get it together with this now stupid and aggravating website debacle and quit wasting all of our time. AND, it doesn't have anything to do with my devise or my super fast internet. I have a whole list of items that are wrong with the account setup if anyone cares at the Q!!!

Respected Contributor

I agree too. Website is "clunky," very hard to use. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree, it definately has issues!  To the IT Department or whoever is in charge of the new checkout.  Please put all of the payment information in once place so that we can edit existing orders and make all updates the entire order before it is submitted.  Easy payment options are on each item.  Unable to change entire order with multiple items to easy pay or 1 pay on one try.  Must edit numerous times to get it done which reserves each time on your card. We should be able to adjust payment methods and easy pays and get the entire order updated at one time prior to it being submitted.  This is making editing orders very aggrivating and ending up with reserves on multiple cards because the system is not allowing you to access payments and payment choices all in one place on the order.  This is resulting in numerous calls to C/S that would not have been necessary with the old checkout.