Super Contributor

New Website Format - TERRIBLE

Don’t know who thought it was a good idea to change the website format once again but it is terrible! I understand that companies want a refresh and new look, but this one is nothing but Clunky, too busy, no drop down menus; this is moving backwards not forwards. Go back to the drawing board on this refresh of the site because this just deters me from shopping and using the website

Respected Contributor

Re: New Website Format - TERRIBLE

I don't like it either.  I just wish they would quit messing around with it.  Haven't liked the last 2 or 3 changes, but this one is the really the aggravating.

They need to spend their time working on the problems with the site instead of "improving" it.

One issue I have is with the forum.  I go along well for about 4 pages, then it goes back to the menu which goes in an uneven column down the middle of the page.  Don't know what that's all about.  But it is annoying for sure.  Then I have to log out and start all over again, so I miss alot of the posts.

Super Contributor

I agree. It is absolutely horrible! I called many  times because I cant get into my auto deliveries and let me change the delivery dates. I had to call and have a rep go thru them all. I complained and said this new website is not user friendly and needs to go back the way it was!! If more people complain then hopefully they wll chnage it!!!!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I so agree with you.  QVC website has become so difficult to navigate.  I don't understand what they were thinking.  They did not make it user friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

I don't have any problems using the QVC website. It must be certain mobile devices. I use a laptop/chrome.

Trusted Contributor

@RocketMom wrote:

Don’t know who thought it was a good idea to change the website format once again but it is terrible! I understand that companies want a refresh and new look, but this one is nothing but Clunky, too busy, no drop down menus; this is moving backwards not forwards. Go back to the drawing board on this refresh of the site because this just deters me from shopping and using the website

I totally agree. I hate the changes to "My Account". I used to be able to pull up my EasyPay status and get a nice clean list of EasyPays due and any Easypays that are delinquent. Now there is too much information and the "at-a-glance" summary is no more. They need to go back to the way it was. My status drop down also did not work for several weeks and I called in 3 times before I could actually see my status. Please stop trying to fix somwthing that is not broken and go back to the last incarnation.Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I don't like it either.  I just wish they would quit messing around with it.  Haven't liked the last 2 or 3 changes, but this one is the really the aggravating.

They need to spend their time working on the problems with the site instead of "improving" it.

One issue I have is with the forum.  I go along well for about 4 pages, then it goes back to the menu which goes in an uneven column down the middle of the page.  Don't know what that's all about.  But it is annoying for sure.  Then I have to log out and start all over again, so I miss alot of the posts.

@KathyM23 

That keeps happening to me too, it's very frustrating!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

I don't seem to have a problem with the QVC website either...I use desktop computer...so very well could be the device that is being used..

Trusted Contributor

Ditto. The checkout part is so hard to read. I mean to change from easy pay or to change method of payment. Could it be any harder to find? And having to finish the video to click on the still pictures or colors? They really don’t care about being customer friendly.
Trusted Contributor

It’s not the device. It’s the changes in the website. It’s terrible.