New Contributor

Your new Logo is not very attractive! It was better before.....

Trusted Contributor

I like the new logo better than the one it replaced. I think it is cleaner and more modern looking. The letter Q is hard to configure to stand out alone.  This Q logo seems very distinctive and yet understated. Like it a lot. 

Honored Contributor

I was surprised when I saw it.

It's just very plain/aka boring!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I prefer the old logo, it popped more than this one. This one looks unfinished.

Honored Contributor

The old "Q" logo appeared to be a ribbon with a twisted tail. It had character and distinctiveness, IMO.

The new logo, on the other hand, is bland. It reminds me of a rotated-around version of the power on/off symbol:

IMG_1368.PNG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I think it looks like the "search" magnifying glass with the handle cut off a bit—just scroll up this page and you can easily see the logo a few inches away from the search icon. At least before, the "Q" had "QVC" in the middle so you knew what it was for...

Honored Contributor

LOL  I thought this thread was about LOGO clothing, esp. since the OP put the first letter in upper case.  And esp. since Lori had some new styles and fabrics on her show last night.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I think it looks like the "search" magnifying glass with the handle cut off a bit—just scroll up this page and you can easily see the logo a few inches away from the search icon. At least before, the "Q" had "QVC" in the middle so you knew what it was for...

It's hard to fit "Qurate" in the middle.

Esteemed Contributor

@DearPrudence - Qurate is the parent company; the "Q" logo is for the QVC brand (which supposedly stands for "quality, value, and convenience").

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@DearPrudence - Qurate is the parent company; the "Q" logo is for the QVC brand (which supposedly stands for "quality, value, and convenience").

@loriqvc  The Q nowadays stands for "Questionable"  as in Questionable Value and Convenience.  (And I'm being kind)