Contributor

I appreciate Q wanting inclusivity but where are the petite models?? Im an XXS but Im 5'3. Katia is no help to me.  If Courtney K wears something I can get an idea but she can't model everything. We need petite models too, that would be really inclusive! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Need some Petite Models!

Agree. But not everyone is xxs.  I wear a Petite 8 or Petite Small  It am only 5'1".  I look at Petite models and picture it even longer on me.  I think Jane T. is 5'1" also so I often look to her for sleeve length. If she has sleeves pushed up, I know it will be too long on my short arms and that drives me crazy.

Valued Contributor

Not only petite but I'd unlike to see average height models of 5'4", 5'5", 5'6". Most people are not 5'9" like the majority of models. 

Honored Contributor

I see TONS of petite models!  They can't possible match us all!

Let's face it...it is IMPOSSIBLE to get all our body types represented!!!

I am short...but I don't wear petites...I have NO waist line...shaped like a tree trunk.

Super short waisted but very long legs...

Where's my duplicate?

That's why I like it when hosts AND models wear the clothes...the more body shapes the better chance we have of seeing someone that remotely resembles us.

Valued Contributor

I thought "Amy S." was the official QVC Petite Model? Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

Yes, Amy is. On a different note she may be the only host that looks good in Logo fashions Smiley LOL