Occasional Contributor

Need more sizing help from hosts

I understand that presentations have become a little more relaxed with discussions via zoom with the vendor and other hosts etc, but I wish the hosts would go back to  discussing  sizing more  and giving better color descriptions of items during their presentations.  My all time pet peeve is just giving a model's height with the size she is weariing----this doesn't help me at all.  Please tell me what numerical size she is along with whether she is in a small, med, large etc.    Also, please let us know when we should size up or down based on different body types etc.  I used to hardly ever need to return anything to QVC, but lately  I have had to return so many items  due to sizing issues 

Respected Contributor

Re: Need more sizing help from hosts

I think the hosts give an abundance of information- I always hear the model's height and the size- numerical or not- she is wearing. There is also a size chart. I don't know what else a host can do.

Honored Contributor

I don't  think a host can say accurately that a garment run small or large.  Read the reviews, 50% of posters will say it runs small and the other half will say its oversized, ON THE SAME ITEM.   It's a very subjective opinion. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I do read the reviews and agree that the reviews are sometimes all over the place and that’s exactly why more input from the host and vendor would be appreciated
Occasional Contributor

also, there are no reviews on new items

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

As i stated in my post, I always hear the height also and my point was that their height doesn't assist me  in determing size.  Also, the sizing chart is not accurate for all items and even garment measurements are off most of the time 

Super Contributor

I wish somewhere they would list the models measurements, so we can see which model best matches our body type. Then we can decide if we want to size up or down from how the item fits them.

Honored Contributor

@yamma024    They really can't list measurements.  Every pervert in the world would be hanging on to every word.  It's bad enough they model bras. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

They wouldn't have to list them on the screen. Maybe somewhere where the size chart is.  Is some pervert really going to go crazy about wrote down measurements?

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I think the hosts give an abundance of information- I always hear the model's height and the size- numerical or not- she is wearing. There is also a size chart. I don't know what else a host can do.

@ellaphant  You always do? Then you must not ever watch Amy Stran's LOGO shows.