Regular Contributor

I am sick of trying to click on a product, then click that I agree or disagree,,,and that stupid box comes up asking me for my nick name!!!  I press cancel and then it doesn't record my + or -. I have been using the same nick name for many, many years.  This really ticks me off!!!  PLEASE CORRECT IT!!!!  It's very frustrating!

Trusted Contributor

@Flady1 I understand your frustration, but I found I just enter my usual nickname and it accepts it.  I have not changed anything.  Not sure why they need your nickname but you don't need to change it just enter it.  It's one extra step.  But I guess I can understand how it get some people mad since everyone is used to the same routine and change is aggrevating.  But again just type your usual nickname and it's fine.  Unlike others who for some reason I don't understand, keep putting a new one in, if they just used their nickname it accepts it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NICK NAMES!!!

[ Edited ]

@eadu4    It is ridiculously annoying and very unnecessary.  They need to stop it.

Honored Contributor

... and the time zone is always wrong when I want to view recently aired products.

Honored Contributor

I don't know where their IT department is, but it sounds like their people have no experience with online ordering personally.  I also think the different browsers cause some of the trouble.  I use Chrome and I haven't been asked in years.