NEW! Site Navigation Changes

Can the site be setup so that, after I put something in my cart, I can go back to where(the item, the search page I initiated, or back to shopping) I was instead of back to the homepage.  Then going forward I don't have to put my search parameters in all over again and start from the beginning, which is annoying and makes me not want to be bothered with shopping at QVC.  Thanks 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEW! Site Navigation Changes

@MsBargainHunter, to answer your basic question yes it is possible but IMO you would be better served by altering your habits than waiting for Q to change.

When you do a search I suggest that when you find an item which you may be interested in adding to your cart you right click on it and open in a new tab.  You can then add it to your cart then return to the original tab where the search results are still intact.

An alternative (but likely more frustrating approach) is to simply use your back button.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@MsBargainHunter, to answer your basic question yes it is possible but IMO you would be better served by altering your habits than waiting for Q to change.

When you do a search I suggest that when you find an item which you may be interested in adding to your cart you right click on it and open in a new tab.  You can then add it to your cart then return to the original tab where the search results are still intact.

An alternative (but likely more frustrating approach) is to simply use your back button.

LOL...that first sentence is priceless😊

Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

I do this. I open QVC on 2 tabs. I then copy/paste the item number into the tab with my shopping cart and keep going back & forth b/w the 2 tabs.