Trusted Contributor

Re: My Activity?

[ Edited ]

No it doesn't. It shows my activity from a long time ago. There is no recent activity listed. It's impossible to find my way back to where I've posted. sigh...

Ha...ha...I just realized I posted here twice! See what I mean about not being about to see my activity.Woman Frustrated

Member Since 11/20/2008
QVC Social Team

Hello @snipsnapsnur!

I wanted to let you know that this function has now been added to your account. You can easily see all of your posting activity! We hope this helps make your posting experience even better! 

Honored Contributor

Re: My Activity?

[ Edited ]

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello @snipsnapsnur!

I wanted to let you know that this function has now been added to your account. You can easily see all of your posting activity! We hope this helps make your posting experience even better! 

@Eva-QVCthank you so much for the My Activity update and for sharing this information!!! 

And a big thank you to @Eva-QVC @Keyai @Brittany-QVC @Beth-QVC @Amy-QVC @Susan-QVC @Wayne-QVC @Paulette-QVC @Community_Team and all the other QVC moderators for making sure that your IT department understood that this was a priority for the QVC forum members!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy