Valued Contributor

So........I'm guessing there will be no more My Activity to go back and look at?  Well that just sucks.

Super Contributor

I was just looking for mine and can't find anything. They also have my sign up date and posts wrong but who cares.   Not liking this at all.

Contributor

If you click on your nickname at the top it will show all your recent posts.

Trusted Contributor

They told us the sign up date and post count would be different, so that is no surprise. But, I really need to have a list of my current activity. I want to be able to get back to the posts I've made and read any responses. I won't be able to find them without a list of my current activity. Right now it only shows my activity from a very long time ago. That isn't helpful, at all! Woman Sad

Member Since 11/20/2008
Esteemed Contributor
I would also like to know where is my activity? This is suppose to be better? I know everyti be they come along and change this forum we are told to be patient well this time I don't feel I am going to want to come here daily. It isn't fun to come hereut plus the old way was the best no reason to fix what was not broken. Must have wanted to make it more tech savvy and for those that are not well no one cares.
Trusted Contributor

Re: My Activity?

[ Edited ]

Actually, no it won't. It only shows activity from a long time ago. There is no recent activity listed.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still want to know what the lined shaded area above where we post is for! 

My activity only shows the few posts I started several years back and not even the one I started last week.  Nothing I  replied to seems to be able to be accessed and I don't even know if those posts are still there. 

This definitely is not one of their better updates and most weren't that great!!!

Trusted Contributor

As I posted elsewhere, 

UPDATE: I just figured out that I could search for my user name in the search box above (adjacent to the "community" down arrow), and 12 pages of the discussions that I have previously started and those that I have responded to, dating from January 2014 to April 2015, came up. I still haven't found those dating from April 2015 to this past weekend, though.

I hope that this helps others.

Valued Contributor

Looks like they randomly chose a few to drop down, lol!  How dumb.  And why do we need the question at the top of every reply???

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lovethesea wrote:

As I posted elsewhere, 

UPDATE: I just figured out that I could search for my user name in the search box above (adjacent to the "community" down arrow), and 12 pages of the discussions that I have previously started and those that I have responded to, dating from January 2014 to April 2015, came up. I still haven't found those dating from April 2015 to this past weekend, though.

I hope that this helps others.

Thanks!  I just tried that, but it only shows five discussions that I've participated in.  When I put in my previous nickname before they made me change it, which was just NickNack, it pulled up around 100 discussions.  This will be really helpful.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)