Regular Contributor

I wonder if the hosts read these forums?  Smiley LOL

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Frequent Contributor

Totally agree! Alberti tries waaay to hard! He laughs hysterical at everything! Calm it down dude!

Honored Contributor

Some of the duos work, some don't.  Some are complete "turn QVC off" failures.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JJK1954 wrote:

Totally agree! Alberti tries waaay to hard! He laughs hysterical at everything! Calm it down dude!

@JJK1954   I know, sometimes I wonder what is so funny to him and that fake smile.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@PJKuhnny wrote:

Why did QVC start with two hosts? I'm not sure what the justification is in having multiple hosts.   Wouldn't it be correct to say that they need to pay both hosts?  I'd rather see the price of items reduced than pay for two hosts.  Also, the vying for position to speak is exhausting to watch.  Time to mute the TV or just watch reruns of  Everybody Loves Raymond!

@PJKuhnny  I may be wrong but I thought each host has a contract with a yearly salary stated. I don't think they pay any more that's in the contract. There are others that will correct me if I'm wrong.

@proudlyfromNJ 

You are correct. The hosts are salaried (contract) employees not hourly. 

Regular Contributor

QVC WONT KNOW WHAT US THE CUSTOMERS LIKE IF WE DONT SAY SOMETHING AND QVC DOEST ACT THEY WILL BE LOOSEING CUSTOMERS 

Regular Contributor

agreed  

New Contributor

Jane just takes over the whole show and doesn't let Courtney talk, I'm so tired of hearing about her Daughters. I won't watch whe Jane is on.

New Contributor

Jane just takes over the whole show and doesn't let Courtney talk, I'm so tired of hearing about her Daughters. I won't watch when Jane is on. I know she's been there for a very long time but I can't tolerate her anymore.