Regular Contributor

If you look at the hour - watch Desiree's face and body language - at one point she was in mid sentence and was totally railroaded by the mouse- house twins.  It is the biggest joke on QVC - it's unwatchable and rude to the guest who wants to talk about her product.  I have never seen such lunacy continue every Tuesday night - I have stopped watching and just look on line as it truely is an unwatchable, hot mess.

QVC needs to address this.  It's a joke and an insult to consumers who really want to listen to the expert bringing the product.  

Respected Contributor

JT whether she's with another host or just by herself I don't watch.........

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy reading the complaints. 

I hope that everyone continues to post their observations and opinions and reactions here, as they are often quite interesting.

I hope that nothing ever, ever changes.

Honored Contributor

Get rid of ALL the hosts and let the vendors sell.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Multiple Hosts

[ Edited ]

I watched a little of Jane and Courtney last night. Jane doesn't seem to take a breath. She seemed to dominate the presentations.... I don't think there's a need for two hosts, unless they are well suited. Meaning, that they have good chemistry and one does not dominate the other. I used to like watching Pat and Jayne on clothing shows. They have mutual respect for each other, and they each know their place. And many of the pairings, it seems like one tries to be the alpha person and I'll do the other. Then it's a big headache.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched about 5 min of this show and that was enough.  Poor Desiree.  It looked like she was ready to walk off.  She couldn't say hardly anything before she was interrupted by the other two.  SMH

Valued Contributor

Jane seems to take over the show.  Other host can't get a word in.  OKAY Jane we all know you're 60.

Occasional Contributor

I too am curious about the alcohol on air. I hadn't watched QVC in a long time and was wondering where that came from. One host kept glass in hand and the other kept it behind display item and would reach around and would just wave it around. Neither one ever took a drink. What is the purpose? 

Contributor

Why did QVC start with two hosts? I'm not sure what the justification is in having multiple hosts.   Wouldn't it be correct to say that they need to pay both hosts?  I'd rather see the price of items reduced than pay for two hosts.  Also, the vying for position to speak is exhausting to watch.  Time to mute the TV or just watch reruns of  Everybody Loves Raymond!

Honored Contributor

@PJKuhnny wrote:

Why did QVC start with two hosts? I'm not sure what the justification is in having multiple hosts.   Wouldn't it be correct to say that they need to pay both hosts?  I'd rather see the price of items reduced than pay for two hosts.  Also, the vying for position to speak is exhausting to watch.  Time to mute the TV or just watch reruns of  Everybody Loves Raymond!

@PJKuhnny  I may be wrong but I thought each host has a contract with a yearly salary stated. I don't think they pay any more that's in the contract. There are others that will correct me if I'm wrong.