Contributor

When I see multiple hosts, I either mute the volume or turn off the TV, particularly Jane and Courtney.  Both of these hosts have very strong personalities and seem to be talking over one another.   It is truly unnerving.  Courtney seems  very frustrated attempting to get a word in edgewise.   Frankly, why must there be two hosts and a model to show seven pairs of shoes in a one hour show?  And dressing them alike, why?   Give us one host in a presentation; and please, show more than sneakers and sandals in SHOE shopping! 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about the multiple hosts...and find Rachel and 

Alberti unbearable....constantly trying to outtalk and 

outdo eachother with the eating close ups...ugh.

Respected Contributor

I turned over to QVC to try and watch some of the IT Cosmetics program at 6:00. I didn't last long. JT was in rare form...she was on an absolute tear! If I had been Desiree Zorilli I would have been tempted to just walk off...even when she got to speak she was immediately interrupted. She must have been thinking why am I even here. QVC brings me back in studio to have to just stand here and listen to this mess?!!! Pitiful programming.

Respected Contributor

Phew.... I dont normally comment but tonight was too much.  They were trying to share the colors of foundation, they started naming people that no one knew as the appropiate types.  That was NOT helpful, I have no idea what Janes daughter look like.  Then they started laughing... I sm pretty toleramt but that was it for me. I tried!!  Oh well...

Occasional Contributor

Jane talks waaayyyy too much about her daughters, I really don't want to hear about them

Honored Contributor

Why do you all continue to complain here about things we customers can do nothing about?  Your posts will most likely just get zapped.

If you're serious take your gripes to the executive suite and complain to someone who has the power to fix it.  There is no indication this board is read by anyone in management.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Don't tempt me; it would be my pleasure.  Seriously, do you have such information, that is. name, title, and

address.  Constructive criticism.  Unfortunately, I believe they would not acknowledge either.  Even they answer to a higher power, a corporate web!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  I did.

Valued Contributor

Sometimes we all need to vent about what is annoying us. Bottling it up inside makes me want to explode. If I want to watch the shows I will. And if I don't want to I won't.

Honored Contributor

@Daffney 

Mr. David Rawlinson. CEO

Screenshot_20220616-184035_kindlephoto-471421432.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment