Occasional Contributor

Alberti is great at whatever he is presenting. I watched him do a clothes presentation several months ago and thought Wow, he nailed that.  He has a wonderful personality and I hope to see more of him. Yes, he is the hidden Gem. He does not overdo like some of the hosts do. I've had to limit my watching because my husband can't take the overly dramatic host. Alberti is just right. He is great at whatever he is hosting.

Trusted Contributor

QVC has always had issues with their web site.  Since they tried to add channels, things have been an absolute mess with their web site.  They need to scrap the channels until, and if, they get the web site working for the original channel!  Please, scrap the other two channels, and bring one of the few good hosts you had back to the main channel!

QVC Social Team

@PJ12 wrote:

Alberti is great at whatever he is presenting. I watched him do a clothes presentation several months ago and thought Wow, he nailed that.  He has a wonderful personality and I hope to see more of him. Yes, he is the hidden Gem. He does not overdo like some of the hosts do. I've had to limit my watching because my husband can't take the overly dramatic host. Alberti is just right. He is great at whatever he is hosting.

@PJ12 - Keep an eye out in August for Alberti to return to the main QVC channel!

Frequent Contributor

Triss, I could not agree more.  Your take is a well-used marketing tool.  I really wish that he was on more -- he really is the Q's hidden gem -- but I don't watch that channel often and I miss seeing him.

viewer 45

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the great news. He does a great job. Smiley Happy