Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering where he was.  I don't think I get Beauty IQ and I would not watch it anyway.  I think Alberti is great.

I was watching a three hour denim & co show the other day (think it was Friday).  Mary Beth Roe was the host.  I am sure she is a lovely woman.  But, her presentations are extremely boring.  I turned it off (and I buy a lot of denim & co).  Alberti would have done a better job, in my opinion.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

(IMO) Alberti is THE BEST host on QVC. I don't watch Beauty IQ, it's nonsense. PLEASE bring him back to regular programming!!!

Valued Contributor

Would love for Alberti to come back to regular Q. He is so calming and knowlegeable. Please think hard about bringing him back. We miss him, at least I do. He and Marybeth are your best hosts.

Respected Contributor

Another vote for putting Alberti back on the regular programming and NOT QVC+.  

I do get this channel, but not in HD, and would much rather watch QVC.

His talent is not being put to the best possible use.

Respected Contributor

Oops, I think I meant Beauty IQ.  I get this too, but again it is not in HD.

Esteemed Contributor
I enjoy watching Alberti on BeautyiQ. He does a great job and appears to be very happy.

He was recently talking about his extensive background and experience with the beauty industry, and AGAIN gave the impression this was his preference, HIS CHOICE.
Esteemed Contributor

@jpie, the feed I receive of BeautyIQ, QVC Plus, and regular QVC through a ROKU streaming device is HD.  It may depend on your cable or satellite company, but I would assume some of them who are carrying Beauty IQ and Plus offer the option of an HD feed.

Respected Contributor

@Trix

Yes, I do pay extra for the HD option through my cable provider (AT & T), but the "extra" Q channels show up in SD.  It's no big deal, but once you get used to HD, SD is a bit of a let down, especially when viewing items you may want to see in detail.

I'm happy to know that Roku does show the HD view!  One of these days, I will ditch my cable, but the service they provide is excellent.  I do have  a smart tv, but for now I like what I have.

Esteemed Contributor

jpie wrote:

@Trixx

Yes, I do pay extra for the HD option through my cable provider (AT & T), but the "extra" Q channels show up in SD.  It's no big deal, but once you get used to HD, SD is a bit of a let down, especially when viewing items you may want to see in detail.

I'm happy to know that Roku does show the HD view!  One of these days, I will ditch my cable, but the service they provide is excellent.  I do have  a smart tv, but for now I like what I have.

@jpie, I understand your situation.  At least you receive the extra Q channels through your service.  I still have some basic cable service because it's wired into every unit in my building, and Comcast (in my area) does not offer Beauty IQ or Q Plus.  If I did not use ROKU, I would have to watch on the computer, and I probably would not do that as I love the luxury box of my bed for watching TV.  

Trusted Contributor

I have commented on other pages about Albertie,I want him back also, he does a great job and anything he presents,he is a cheerful,kind person and i don't care for the beauty channel,the people look greasy,[is that the new look?]ugh. I don't think that channel is needed .Tucka.