Respected Contributor

I'm puzzled!!  There was a post about David that has been locked and this post left by a moderator:

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind

But yet the post about Sharon that actually has a mean subject is left.  You may have locked it, but all the posts remain.

Can someone please tell me why? 

I know you all are the supreme authority of the forum, but we definitely have a case of unfairness here by you. 

I am asking you in a very respectful manner why one stays and the other goes.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Because they said so.LOL the mods are a joke.IMO

Valued Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

I'm puzzled!!  There was a post about David that has been locked and this post left by a moderator:

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind

But yet the post about Sharon that actually has a mean subject is left.  You may have locked it, but all the posts remain.

Can someone please tell me why? 

I know you all are the supreme authority of the forum, but we definitely have a case of unfairness here by you. 

I am asking you in a very respectful manner why one stays and the other goes.  Thank you.

@hellodali, I attempted to respond to your post regarding SF but they locked it before I could finish. I just wanted to say how very much I agree with you. I am so tired of all the nasty, derogatory comments about everyone.  There is a big difference between stating one's opinion and spewing hate.  Take care..

Trusted Contributor

Moderators are poofing way too many threads.  All it seems to take is one person with thin skin to get things removed.  I seriously doubt they read the total thread when things get poofed. If a person gets offended by a topic, let them find another thread to participate in.  No need to censor the world for a few thin skinned people.  If mods want to be fair, they need to look at things from both sides, but I doubt if the will ever do that.  What they do is easier than being fair.

Respected Contributor

You do not have to read the entire thread to realize what it contains.  It has the host's name in the subject line.  That alone should send up a red flag to the mods.  I personally do not see any reason why something unkind to the hosts should be left up for all to read and add their two cents.

The hosts have a supervisor who I'm sure rates them in their job performance.  They do not need some nobody saying what "they" think the hosts doesn't do properly and threatening to stop shopping there.  Do they really think their little bit of purchases is going to make or break QVC? 

I just don't like the mods removing nasty posts for some of the hosts and not all.  Unkind for one is unkind for all.  Something is definitely amiss here.  The thread about SF should have been removed in its entirety.  In fact, it should never have gone on for so long.  Maybe the mods need a better supervisor. 

Esteemed Contributor

I found it interesting that the moderators recently locked an OP's thread by her request after letting her get in the last word on the topic.  It will be interesting to see if they are consistent with that ruling and allow future OPs to do the same.

Consistency is important.  Otherwise, it comes across as favoritism, bias, or negligence.

Honored Contributor

All of the nasty comments concerning hosts should be immediately poofed, there are other threads in this forum that are still up and quite petty!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

Some people use their right to free speech as an excuse to be cruel. I wish the mods would immediately shut down the haters; if they dislike the censorship they can spew their venom somewhere else. 

Honored Contributor

Good grief.

There is a fine line between constructive criticism and being mean.  Some people just don't know where it is.

Q owns this website and can do anything they want with it.  You don't have to like it but that doesn't change anything.