Trusted Contributor

Moderators, would you please consider doing this?

I think repeating the title of each thread for each response is so detracting and unnecessary.  I know I have had to look for a reply as it gets "buried" by the title in such large letters.

And, why can't the titles on the forum topics page be in a nice color rather than the same color that the responses are in?  

Lt. Teal GreenDk. TurquoiseDk. Antique MauveMed. Yellow GreenMed. SeagreenLt. Emerald GreenDk. CarnationUlt Vy Dk Baby BlueVy Dk LavenderThese are just a suggestion of some of the colors that could be used.

Doesn't the second example look so much better?  Cleaner, neater, easier to look at.

Perkup    Re: Miss Piggy and Kermit are over

[ New ]

Options

9m ago

This is definitely the most tragic breakup I've heard about in years!

The other celebrities who marry and split don't interest me, but this one is a true tragedy.  Forty years of togetherness gone up in smoke!  I am trying to deal with it, but my heart is broken.

Does anyone know what happened?  An affair?  Miss Piggy being too pushy?  How to go on????

Justice4all  Re: Miss Piggy and Kermit are over

Options

34m ago

Oh I heard it was Barney, the purple dinosaur who swept her off her hooves!

OR

Miss Piggy and Kermit are over 

Perkup    This is definitely the most tragic breakup I've heard about in years!

The other celebrities who marry and split don't interest me, but this one is a true tragedy.  Forty years of togetherness gone up in smoke!  I am trying to deal with it, but my heart is broken.

Does anyone know what happened?  An affair?  Miss Piggy being too pushy?  How to go on????

Justice4all  Oh I heard it was Barney, the purple dinosaur who swept her off her hooves!

And, what about adding some color to the Forum Topic Titles page?

For those who love argan oil - ( 4m ago )

Beauty

Here is an interesting news item   http://www.dw.com/en/morocco-women-sell-argan-oil/av-18084016

The Liver - ( 6m ago )

Wellness

My son called today and at his rehab session with exercises for surgery on his shoulder the lady no.

OR  what it looks like now:

For those who love argan oil - ( 4m ago )

Beauty

Here is an interesting news item   http://www.dw.com/en/morocco-women-sell-argan-oil/av-18084016

The Liver - ( 6m ago )

Wellness

My son called today and at his rehab session with exercises for surgery on his shoulder the lady no.

Not saying these are the colors that have to be used, but I think the addition of some color makes the page much more interesting, attractive and easier to read.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Trusted Contributor

Re: Moderators, would you please consider doing this?

Maybe you can change your font family and size as well. Your OP gave me a headache. - I couldn't read through it. Just a friendly suggestion....

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
QVC Customer Care

@wismiss

Thank you taking the time to provide (welcome) suggestions for our Forum; I will ensure that our Community Team checks them out. The good news is that we can look forward to enhancements that will certainly make it easier to read and easier on the eyes. Again thank you....

Trusted Contributor

Adelina:  Sorry that it was difficult for you to read.  I wrote it in word and then copied and pasted it, but it changed the text size and the font when it was transferred.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Trusted Contributor

Ahhh....OK. That explains it!

@Beth-QVC, I hope you can do something about the default print as well. I find myself not reading some longer posts because it is so taxing on the eyes. The font in the "old" BB were just right.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
QVC Customer Care

@Adelina

I know we are going to make changes to the default print...thanks for your patience! 

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC  Thanks for at least letting us know someone in QVC is still "feeling our pain."  I appreciate your response.

Trusted Contributor

Beth-QVC, thank you so much for your response and for passing on our suggestions.  I enjoy this forum, as I am sure many others do, and just wish it was easier to navigate and was more pleasantly appearing.