Occasional Contributor

Models that STARE at themselves..

{#emotions_dlg.blush} Alright..I just HAVE to say this.. I love the models and they do a wonderful job..BUT there is one ..she is absolutely beautiful and looks very professional as a model EXCEPT she is constantly staring at herself in the monitor!!!! Tatiana is her name. It is very distracting especially when there are other models with her and NONE of them are doing this! and also during closeups, she is looking down at the monitor.{#emotions_dlg.bored} Doesn't anyone else notice this??? Someone should really inform her..it gets to be annoying..she is beautiful, but really needs to stop this. She is the only one doing this at such a lengthy time..{#emotions_dlg.glare} Okay..there I have said it..best wishes!Kiss

Valued Contributor

Re: Models that STARE at themselves..

Lisa R. taught her well !

Contributor

Most of the models do a great job. They all seem to have bubbly personalities and enjoy their jobs. They handle themselves in a professional manner but with a bit fun. The only one that doesn't present herself well is Colleen. She never laughs she always has that smug half smile and seems to have no personality. Overall the models do a great job.
Esteemed Contributor

I honestly don't know how the models can work all the hours they do....especially on days when its all about clothing....they seem to be on for hours on end in a 24 hour period...yet still can smile...laugh...look beautiful and are fun...I never noticed any of them staring in the monitor....

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, but I really have never noticed.

Honored Contributor

Never noticed it either - but then I don't watch every detail of everyone on air just so I can dig up something negative to run and post.

Esteemed Contributor

Never noticed...and if I did I would not care. I shop online so I do not see any of that.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't noticed, but what I find distracting is the way she walks. Come on, people don't walk that way except on the model runway. Why can't she just walk like a normal woman!

Trusted Contributor

You must have better eyes than me. I'm not sure I know where the monitor is and there are usually at least a couple of cameras (you can tell that from the way the hosts sometimes change the direction they are looking).

I can't tell what the models are looking at - maybe just the camera or maybe as they move they look at the monitor to make sure they aren't going to bump into something or step off the edge of what is sometimes a short stage area. Otherwise they might have to look down which isn't very model like.

New Contributor

The clothes are what we should all focus on. Do I need this or that? Will it work or not with what I have? Is the size, length, style, etc.,, I want? The models that are newer always watch themselves, even Suzanne an older model watches herself constantly. But the clothes and jewelry, shoes etc., are my main focus. The models probably can't believe they actually on "tv". I think about the real models like Heidi Klune and the Tyras etc., what would they do if they were on QVC modeling? Just a thought.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}