Super Contributor
Would somebody PLEASE have the teleprompter read the models heights and sizes or have an intern standing off to the side holding up a sign with same?! It is getting VERY VERY OLD that every host constantly gets them wrong.
Esteemed Contributor

The long time models must be so tired of answering the host question about - - how tall are you?   Example:  Betty are you 5 7 or 5 8?   Brenda (made up names)   how tall are you?   Usually they are all within 3 inches of each other - -- - note:  3 inches isn't life changing nor makes a darn difference.  Five feet tall = yes that will change a hemline.  David has colors - host for clothing use up time with inches.

Esteemed Contributor

P.S.    Host never asks - 'how much do you weigh?"  NOW that would be information we could use! LOL

Respected Contributor

I'd rather they stop it completely. I don't see how this information is helpful, at all.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

It seems to me that they give the heights and sizes constantly.  I get tired of hearing it.  If you watch with any regularity, you, the viewer, have everyone's stats memorized. I know Carolyn is very consciencious about giving this information.

I can just see someone wearing a sandwich board parading around the set with all the models' heights and sizes. LOL. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They might as well put a scale on the stage and have a "weigh-in".    I think that's what everyone is hinting at.....................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Some of them haven't a clue.  They will ask: 'Is it numerical sizing or regular?'.   Then they will say XXS or '2' or whatever.  It's funny and doesn't really bother me.  I just figure that if the arms are too tight on the very slim models, the garment must run very, very tight, so I size up one or two sizes.  From S to Med., etc., etc. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
QVC Customer Care
Super Contributor
I really don't care how tall the models are. It's obvious the difference in length when a petite and tall model are on stage. What kills me is when they go on and on and never show the sizes for a garment at all during a presentation. They brag about using the app or automated ordering but you can't when you don't know the measurements.
Regular Contributor

I was so upset when I read your post, I did not mind signing in twice, after first getting order status(some have posted about that before, never happened to me)

Now what would it give you to know Carolyn's weight? Our weight vs. height vs. body type does not always give an accurate impression of what size someone should wear. I have been slim, overweight, heavy, etc. But my measurements, have not always determined what size I wear. Carolyn has said she is  on the higher side of a large or a 14 in QVC sizes. AS for the models I go by the models that could most resemble me, like Jacque or even how something looks on gorgeous Jessica, even though I am not as tall as her.

But please do not insinuate Carolyn would lie about her weight, or the fact that weight is just a number and does not always determine someone's clothing size.

Think about it.......